Tuesday 10 May 2011

Title - less blog

Hello everyone, so sorry I haven't written in a while! Here I am now though! (yay)

There's a soiree in a month at my school where the 'arts' students get to showcase their talent so my teacher decided that it would be a good idea for me to have, one, a group preformance and, two, a solo (its a good thing I don't get stage fright - in fact I LOVE preforming)! Naturally I'm dreafully excited! I havent done a show in a while - last time I did one I was acting but its all good and fun really. I was the mad hatter in alice and wonderland and it was spectacular, or so I'm told. For the group number I'm with two friends of mine and we are singing 'Landslide' by The Dixie Chicks, and for my solo I'm singing 'The Honey Tree' by The Mostar Driving Club. They are both great songs but I'm practically in love with the honey tree at the moment, and I'm doing that one solo, so it suffices to say that that is the one I'm most excited about doing! If you've never heard the song I suggest you listen to it before we continue... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJL7SYAvnZA&playnext=1&list=PL9B44E25CE317C981 ...



done? Ok. Moving on, lets talk about..... Christopher Darling. Christopher is a wonderful, intelligent, charming, christian, handsome, funny and gramatically correct man... or rather, he would be if he actually existed. He is my alias. He enables me to spend a long time correcting other people's mistakes in comments, on everything from blogs to youtube, without feeling like a hypocrite. When I get bored, which I do often, I like to stumble through the internet looking for comments in which people have made mistakes. I leave lenghty 'correctional comments' then sign off as Christopher Darling. Its a lot of fun! I would highly recomend it! It's great for a whole heap of things:

relieving stress
blowing off steam
building self estieme
general enjoyment
amusement
humor
the list goes on...

My favorite 'correction comment' that I have done was on the stone jungles of Madagascar and the lemurs that live there. If you ever come across it, THAT WAS ME : D

Aaaaaaaanywayyyyyyy

Steph xx

p.s. I just has a great idea!!!!!!! It would be AWESOM if they could invent type writers that two people could chat over! (pause for effect)

Like you could both see the same page and text!!! How cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment