Monday 27 June 2011

Mixed Desires

I desire to get married.
I desire to have children.
I desire to devote my life to The Lord.
I desire to travel the world.
I desire to design and build cottages.
I desire to create and direct movies.
I desire to write a novel.
I desire to paint well.
I desire to do something.
I desire to leade a simple life.
I desire to teach children.
I desire to be a house wife.
I desire to home school my own children.
I desire to know what God has planned for my life and get going with it.
I desire to stop feeling like I'm in limbo.

For all of my desires, only one is the greatest. To follow God's plan for my life. I feel like I should be out there doing something, but I'm just in the waiting room. Sometimes I feel like I could just go for a walk, with no plans to return, and see where God leads me.

Steph xx

No comments:

Post a Comment