Thursday 9 June 2011

Cameron.

I can't get the image of my little brother, crying on his bed, out of my mind. It is so damaging to see him like that. He looked so helpless, so naked, so broken. The way he buried his tears into me, I could never let anything hurt him. I need him to be strong so much, because I can't do it. I can't watch him like this, I can't. My baby brother. My little brother. My precious, precious brother.

You can do it Cameron. I'm here for you, and God is just waiting to pick you up, dust you off and put you back on your feet again. I cannot express how much I love you, so stop crying little man and lift your chin. Today is a new day. Today is your day. Today is the day that God has made.

You are my brother.

Stephanie, your big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment